- Patty Size and Style (thick or thin patty, hand made or preformed)
- Cooking style (flattop or char-broiled)
- Char (Is the cooking surface hot enough or seasoned enough to sear the flavor in)
- Bun (grilled/toasted or not)
- Vegetables (fresh and good quality)
- Napkins needs (is it juicy enough you need several napkins)
- Special attributes (what makes this place stand out above the crowd)
- Ownership (is it a chain or a mom and pop shop)
We will also attempt to review the 'house special' at each location, that one item on the menu that makes it stand out above the rest.
Sit back, relax and journey with us across the Lone Star State as we seek out good burgers, wherever they may be.