Welcome to TexasBurgerStops.com

As a native Texan, it is my duty to seek out burger places around the Lone Star State and let my fellow burger-loving friends know of my findings. That's what this site it all about.


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year - Upcoming changes

Given my long work hours and my small geographic circle of available burger places, I plan on adding other types of items to my blog this year.

Although I do prefer a good cheeseburger over most anything, I will be commenting on other types of cuisine I find intriguing and worth trying.

Some items such as The Red Rooster from The Steele Grill, the hot wings from Neri's on the Square, Chicken Padd Thai from Sweet Basil, the chopped BBQ sandwich from Backyard BBQ (extra bark), the Aubrey Sandwich from The Last Pizza Show, the chicken salad sandwich (on homemade bread) from Marlene's and the brisket tacos from Taqueria Mexicana.

As time allows, I will cover all of these. If they have an Urbanspoon page, I will provide the link and rating as well.



Steele Grill on Urbanspoon

Last Pizza Show on Urbanspoon

Marlene's The Big Chill on Urbanspoon

Backyard BBQ on Urbanspoon

Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine on Urbanspoon

No comments: