Welcome to TexasBurgerStops.com

As a native Texan, it is my duty to seek out burger places around the Lone Star State and let my fellow burger-loving friends know of my findings. That's what this site it all about.


Saturday, June 28, 2008

A moment of silence is in order.....

I was just reading the Startlegram and ran across this article. It seems my most favorite burger joint in the world, Herd's, is being handed over to the son, Danny.

We knew it was coming, discussing it back in April, but it is still a shock.

I look forward to the day I can swing by and grab another one to see if Danny has watched over Claude long enough to pick up the 'art' of making the 'best burgers on the planet (or anywhere else)'.

Congrats, Claude. Our hat's off to you.

I made every effort to get there as often as I could. It boggles my mind that you have cooked up over 2 million burgers. That's a lot of beef!

No comments: